Email Template - Get your flu voucher
This email template contains clear instructions on how to get a flu voucher using a promo code.
Below you will also find an explanatory video on how employees can download their vouchers using a company promotional code.
Our organisation has engaged Corporate Care to run our off-site flu vaccination campaign. Corporate Care has around 1,500 chemist partners in Australia and New Zealand.
Below you will find instructions on how to download your flu voucher.
If you have any questions about the flu, please visit Corporate Care's FluSmart Knowledgebase site at FluSmart.corporatecare.com.au
How to download your flu voucher using our company promotional code.
- The promo code for our organisation is <ENTER-PROMO-CODE-HERE>
- Australian pharmacies are now taking bookings. It is estimated that NZ pharmacies will commence their flu programs from the 17th of May.
- You MUST NOT share this promo code with anyone outside of the organisation unless you have management written permission.
- You can access this YouTube short video for visual instructions on how to download your flu voucher. https://youtu.be/oLzxxeeExwQ
- Go to fluvouchers.com.au
- Enter an address to find a local pharmacy (Please read IMPORTANT note below)
- Locate your most convenient chemist on the map
- Once located, click on the green box "view profile."
- Scroll down and click on "Buy."
- Enter your name, email and company name (optional), and click "continue."
- Requesting multiple vouchers may be against company policy. Please ensure you get authorisation for such a request.
- DO NOT use your credit card for employer subsidised flu vouchers.
- Click on "Have a promo code?" right at the bottom of the screen, and apply the promo code provided by your employer, and click on "Apply code".
- The cost of the voucher will be reduced to $0. You will have the option to download the voucher as soon as you click on "Place Order."
- Instructions on how to book your appointment with the selected pharmacy will be provided via email along with your flu voucher. Alternatively, you visit our section with instructions on how to redeem your voucher.
- Please ensure you bring your MEDICARE card with you when attending your appointment. This is a requirement to upload your records with the Australian Immunisation Register. If you do not have a Medicare card, you will be asked for your residential address before receiving your shot.
- DO NOT use the promo code you have received from your employer to book your flu shot directly with the pharmacy. This promo code ONLY works to download your voucher from Fluvouchers.com.au
- COVID and FLU: The preferred minimum interval between a dose of seasonal influenza vaccine and the COVID vaccine is 14 days.
- DO NOT get your flu voucher unless you are prepared to wait to have your flu shot. The voucher is valid until the 31st of July unless otherwise displayed in the voucher.
- DO NOT get download your flu voucher if you require to have your flu shot right away as pharmacies may not have available bookings to meet your requirements. Please check with your most convenient pharmacy before downloading your flu voucher.
- DO NOT use your credit card if your employer has provided a promotional code
A green pop up will appear saying "Successfully applied promo code "Your promo code."