Book your flu appointment with Priceline
How to book:
- YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR VOUCHER BEFORE GETTING YOUR FLU SHOT
- Click on the following link https://corporatecare.com.au/flu-vaccination/flu-vaccination-vouchers/priceline/book-your-priceline-appointment/.
- Enter the following details: Priceline Voucher Code and email.
- Enter your postcode, select "Flu Vaccination" as the service you are interested in and click "Search". You don't need to worry about the "From date."
- Choose the Priceline Pharmacy you would like to visit, select the day and time.
- Complete the requested information to finalise the booking.
- An email will be sent to you confirming your booking.
- On the day of your booking, make sure you bring your driver’s licence or ID.
Cancelling a booking at Priceline:
If circumstances arise and you need to cancel your appointment, please use the link included in your booking confirmation email. This will allow you to reuse the voucher link to rebook at a more convenient time.
If you do not attend a booking and do not cancel (allowed up to 5mins before the appointment), the voucher is considered used, and you will be unable to rebook using the above link.
You must read the below information before booking your flu appointment.
Consent to receive immunisation
I consent to receive the vaccine. I understand I must remain within the pharmacy premises for a period of 15 minutes' post-vaccination for observation and so that I may receive additional medical attention, including emergency care, if needed. I have been advised of and agree to pay the charges associated with this service.
I will notify the immuniser before I am vaccinated if I:
- Am under 16 years of age in NSW, SA, NT, QLD, ACT or Vic, 10 years in TAS or WA.
- Have a history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Have a disease that lowers immunity (e.g. leukaemia, cancer, HIV/AIDS) or having treatment that lowers immunity (e.g. oral steroid medicines such as cortisone and prednisone, radiotherapy, chemotherapy)
- Identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Am pregnant
- Have a chronic illness
- Have ever fainted after having an injection
- Have had a severe reaction following any vaccine
- Have severe allergies to medicines and/or food, and gelatine (MMR)
- Have a bleeding disorder or take any medications which may increase the risk of bleeding (warfarin or other anticoagulants)
- Am unwell today
- Have had a vaccine in the past month
- Do not have a functioning spleen.