Book your flu appointment with Priceline, Soul Pattinson and Pharmacist Advice
Booking Your Flu Vaccination Appointment: Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit the booking website by clicking the provided URL link.
- For Priceline go to https://servicebookings.priceline.com.au/corporate/Priceline/search?specialty=Flu%20Vaccinations&appointmentType=Flu%20Vaccination%202023
- For Soul Pattinson go to https://bookings.soulpattinson.com.au/corporate/Soul%20Pattinson%20Chemist/search?specialty=Flu%20Vaccinations&appointmentType=Flu%20Vaccination%202023
- For Pharmacist Advice go to https://bookings.pharmacistadvice.com.au/corporate/Pharmacist%20Advice/search?specialty=Flu%20Vaccinations&appointmentType=Flu%20Vaccination%202023
- Enter your postcode to find nearby locations.
- Tick the checkbox for "Only show locations that accept vouchers."
- From the service dropdown menu, choose "Flu vaccination."
- Select "Flu Vaccinations 2023" in the next dropdown menu.
- Browse available pharmacies and click "All availabilities" for your preferred location.
- Indicate who the appointment is for by selecting the appropriate option.
- Choose whether you have attended the selected pharmacy before.
- Specify the type of appointment needed and click "Continue."
- Pick your desired appointment date and time. To see more options, scroll and click "Load more appointments," then click "Continue."
- Review the list of nearest pharmacies offering flu vaccination appointments.
- Fill in the requested information and click "Continue."
- Click "Use Voucher Code" and enter your voucher number.
- Confirm your booking by clicking "Pay and Book now."
- If you're a new patient, a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the code to finalize your booking. Otherwise, you'll see a confirmation screen and receive a confirmation email.
- Bring your driver's license or ID to your appointment.
Remember to have your voucher code and ID with you on the day of your appointment.
Employees over 65 years of age:
People 65 years and over are recommended to receive the adjuvanted or high-dose influenza vaccine instead of the standard vaccine where possible. If you would like to receive the higher dose vaccine, please contact the pharmacy directly after making a booking to confirm if you can receive this using your corporate flu voucher. The pharmacy will confirm your eligibility and availability of the vaccine.
Cancelling a booking:
If circumstances arise and you need to cancel your appointment, please use the cancellation link included in your booking confirmation email. This will allow you to reuse the voucher link to rebook at a more convenient time.
If you do not attend a booking and do not cancel (cancellations are allowed up to 2 hours prior to the appointment) the code is considered used.